CocoaX Blueberry Chocolate Muffins are an amazing and unique dessert that everyone will love. Not very often do you see these made so they will for sure be a hit at your next gathering!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup CocoaX organic cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with muffin liners or grease with butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, CocoaX organic cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in three parts, alternating with the milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the Blueberry chocolate muffins to cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Find the ultimate baking cocoa on Amazon! https://a.co/d/5RwpW3F
See more of our delicious CocoaX recipes here: https://cocoaxinc.com/recipes/