Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the 1 1/2 cups sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the crust in the pan.
- Bake the cheesecake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before slicing and serving. Enjoy!